D27668: Save solver accuracy

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:31:41 GMT 2020

No, I haven't progressed. You can drop it if you want.
I do think that it's mysterious which numbers get saved and this fix just
fixes one of them up.
I recently noticed, that 2x2 binning in the guide module didn't get saved.
So, I'll bet that syncSettings is also missing from the guide module?
Give me a little more background on syncSettings, and which modules are
missing it, and if I get out of my COVID-19-isolation-funk, I'll look into
it ;)