Participation in GSoC 2020 with ROCS

Caio Tonetti caio.tonetti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:24:43 GMT 2020

Hi Kartik!

Thank you for your interest in ROCS. I did not add the ideas in the page,
but there are things that can be done!
One thing that can be done  is fixing the graph view that have some
problems after some changes in the QML
(mostly stolen mouse clicks, difficulty in adding edges, nodes not
selecting and not sliding trougth the view).
Detecting what exactly is causing these problems in what version of QML and
fixing the view could be a great
project!

Caio Tonetti