D27583: rebuild mosaic multiple dataset

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 12 09:20:14 GMT 2020

echarruau added a comment.

  There are mistakes in the multipledataset option text, see my online comments.

  We could split multipledataset 2 2 in two different levels according to the number of items.

  We could add an additional level but this includes quite a lots of change.
  For this we need to have a different size between the model and the target. Let me explain you why.
  In the current mosaic (single line option) children do not need to recall the order of the elements. They simply have to recognise one elements and put the same under. This is not what we are aiming at :)
  Solution: have a smaller model that the target.

  I recognize that the layout could be better if it would be centered. Nonetheless well done :) These are just details.

  To sum up
  multipledata1: as it is now but centered
  multipledata2: as it is now but with a smaller model than the target (should be centered and we need to add an attribute to the multipledata)
  multipledata3: first half of multipledata2
  multipledata4: second half of multipledata2

INLINE COMMENTS

> Data.qml:24
> +Dataset {
> +    objective: qsTr("Rebuid the mosaic when items are not on a single line.")
> +    difficulty: 3

"Rebuild" not rebuid. Anyway the we could have a shorter description:
Items are on a single line.
Items on multiple lines.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris