D29482: Add support for openbabel 3

Antonio Rojas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 9 15:26:41 BST 2020

arojas added a comment.

  In D29482#674938 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29482#674938>, @joscott wrote:

  > > What's the full path of OpenBabel3Config.cmake and its second line ("get_filename_component") on Debian?
  >
  > I was so focused on the linker errors I overlooked that. It's installed at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/openbabel3/OpenBabel3Config.cmake.  Here is its full content (on the second/third lines that's actually a hard line break, not a wrap).

  The linker errors are caused by this (the pthread::pthread target is added in OpenBabel3_EXPORTS.cmake, which is failing to get imported for you.

  This comes from the hardcoded REL_REF defined in https://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/blob/openbabel-3-1-1/CMakeLists.txt#L761 which is wrong for Debian (doesn't account for the extra /x86_64-linux-gnu/ subdir). Hardconding this doesn't look right to me, you should ask them to fix this

REPOSITORY
  R326 Kalzium