D27008: Rework of UI tests, KStars window and Ekos profile.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 30 07:10:22 GMT 2020

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  In this diff, quite a few blocks could be refactored: finding gadgets, clicking things, managing dialogs...
  Currently, the test runs as fast as it can by using timeouts on states instead of sleeping (except for QTimer::singleShot calls), so when tests all pass, the duration is ~5 seconds on my laptop (most of which is KStars loading).
  Fixtures should be integrated in order to test many more situations with a single action flow.
  Also, I did not investigate the lack of menu and toolbar in KStars.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars