D26712: Multiple Dataset for enumerate

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 26 16:41:51 GMT 2020

jjazeix added a comment.

  In D26712#600969 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26712#600969>, @shubhammishra wrote:

  > @jjazeix @echarruau  enabling green color in input when child click ok, doesn't giving any visual feedback because at the same time (or just after this) nextSubLevel() function gets call. now either i  can remove it completely or make some delay in calling nextSublevel. can you suggest anything better?

  @shubhammishra I would let in green from the moment the child types on the OK button until he selects a box or types another number (all the green boxes should be removed at same time). Delay is not great at children may not need the same time to memorise which ones are good or not

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris