D26196: Add multiple dataset in guessnumber activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 25 14:59:27 GMT 2020

jjazeix added a comment.

  After discussion with @echarruau :

  - can you do a first diff with only the dataset (just remove the numerical suite, keep the other features) that we can integrate directly. Having the separator on high numbers is a great addition.
  - for the numerical suite, in a second time, instead of having it on one line, having the numbers on 2 lines (so 0 to 9 and 10 to 19) should be better. Centering it on the background should be enough to have all the numbers displayed. It is still not clear if we only have the numerical suite for the first level or if we will need adaptation for higher levels...

  Thank you

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris