D26712: Multiple Dataset for enumerate

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 23 10:56:04 GMT 2020

echarruau added a comment.

  Code is ok for me.
  Several point on usability:

  - when having 5 categories of fruits the 5th category overlaps the menu bar. I can see two solutions: using a grid to have the 5th category placed top right of the 1st one or restrict the activity to 4 categories.
  - It would be useful to fire the ok button using the return key when entering numbers with keyboards.
  - Pupils that are using this activity are young and will not know about backspace key, we need to restrict the input length to 1 digit when the answer is 1 digit long.

  Otherwise no problem on my side, well done.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris