D26293: Add CopyPaste unit test for spreadsheet

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 20:16:34 GMT 2020

asemke added a comment.

  In D26293#596822 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26293#596822>, @shubham wrote:

  > Few changes, test still fails. I tried debugging it and check the stack trace, it seems to end in pasteIntoSelection()

  Change the string to

    const QString str = "10.0 100.0\n20.0 200.0\n30.0 300.0";

  So, just remove the white spaces in it. Nevertheless, we shouldn't crash in this case. I'll check this.

  In your test you populate the spreadsheet with some values and then you paste the same values again. I'm not sure it was intended.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot