D26558: Port to fluidsynth 2.0.0 API

Tom Moebert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 17 08:27:56 GMT 2020

tommo updated this revision to Diff 73745.
tommo added a comment.

  You're right. Sorry. I had an orphaned fluidsynth install in `/usr/local/` which caused the wrong .so to be used at runtime.

  Also, it turns out that explicit sequencer client unregistering causes a double free in fluidsynth 1.1.11. So I only do this for version 2 and newer.

REPOSITORY
  R163 Minuet

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26558?vs=73186&id=73745

AFFECTED FILES
  src/plugins/fluidsynthsoundcontroller/fluidsynthsoundcontroller.cpp
  src/plugins/fluidsynthsoundcontroller/fluidsynthsoundcontroller.h