Contributing to ROCS

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Jan 10 22:20:26 GMT 2020

On Friday, 10 January 2020 14:37:22 CET Kartik Ramesh wrote:
> What form of communication would you recommend, if I have a feature that I
> would like to implement, and would like to discuss it, before working on it?
> Any other advice would be greatly appreciated

There's no specific "you must do it this way", although it's a good idea to
talk to the maintainers of the application you want to work on (that would be
Caio, Tomaz, Andreas and myself .. Rocs has a bit of group-maintainership).

Since Rocs lives on invent.kde.org, I'd suggest using that. It's not for *bug*
reports (that's what bugs.kde.org is for) but you could file an issue, with
WIP or [feature] or something like that in the title for ideas.

[ade]