D26293: Add unit test for spreadsheet

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 2 16:24:48 GMT 2020

asemke added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CopyPasteTest.cpp:91
> +
> +void CopyPasteTest::testCopyPaste() {
> +    const QString str = "1.0 2.0 3.0 \n 10.0 20.0 30.0 \n 100.0 200.0 300.0";;

you named your class CopyPasteTest since we planned to test the copy&paste functionality in the spreadsheet. This testCopyPaste() test is the only test for this. All other tests are kind of trivial and can be either removed or moved to another file where we'd test more general features in the speadsheet. Let's keep this file for copy&paste only and add more tests to cover the different behaviors, and there are many of them...

> CopyPasteTest.cpp:102
> +        }
> +    }*/
> +

this comment can be removed.

> CopyPasteTest.cpp:106
> +
> +    /*SpreadsheetView *view = new SpreadsheetView(sheet, false);
> +    view->pasteIntoSelection();*/

why is this commented out?

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot