D27728: Multiple dataset to chronos

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 29 09:09:00 GMT 2020

jjazeix added a comment.

  Please add reviewers too

INLINE COMMENTS

> Babymatch.qml:35
>      property string soundsUrl: boardsUrl
> +    property string activityName: "babymatch"
>      property string boardsUrl: "qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/babymatch/resource/"

A generic property should be used instead of having a specific one for each activity.
Babymatch is derived in a lot of activities and if every time we add a dataset for one activity, we need to both add a activityName + find in the code the specific place to add this if, it won't be maintainable.
Having a boolean "useMultipleDataset" would be better.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris