D27715: Port to Qt 5.14 + Android

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 28 08:04:05 GMT 2020

vkrause accepted this revision.
vkrause added a comment.

  Interesting, why is libs.xml checked in here? Usually androiddeployqt provides that I think. This might be a possible way out of the compatibility problem though: if libs.xml just defines all arrays the manifest can contain references to all of them as well, without breaking the build. Those not used in the corresponding Qt version will then just be empty but not cause any issue at runtime either.

  In general this looks all correct to me and should work.

REPOSITORY
  R325 KAlgebra

BRANCH
  master