D27668: Save solver accuracy

Hy Murveit noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 26 08:31:32 GMT 2020

murveit added a comment.

  I'm happy to drop this, or to fix it as you suggest. Let me know your preference and if you do recommend the change, which other parameters should be affected as well.

  FWIW, I think the current implementation is not intuitive--I think people would expect the parameter to be saved even if align is not started.
  I, for one, didn't understand this pre-condition, which is why I sent in the PR.
  Now that I know, I can live without it, but there may be others who are also fooled. Why not store the change when it is made?
  Are there other parameters in this tab or other tabs that also aren't stored right away?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars