D26637: balance scales multiple dataset

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 8 11:39:58 GMT 2020

jjazeix added a comment.

  Good for me except:

  - When we are in a level with a question ("Guess the weight"), key input and ok button should be enabled (and visible) only when the question is visible. Else we can still input numbers while we haven't put the good weights.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Scalesboard.qml:319
>              currentSubLevel: items.currentSubLevel
>              opacity: question.displayed ? 0 : 1
>          }

@echarruau does it make sense to hide the sublevel counter when we are in a "Guess the weight" question?
For me, it should still be displayed.

> Data.qml:43
> +                "rightDrop": false,
> +                "message": qsTr('The "kg" symbol at the end of a number means kilogram.') + " " + qsTr('The kilogram is a unit of mass, a property which corresponds to the ' + 'common perception of how "heavy" an object is. \n Drop weights on the left side to balance the scale.')

why is there a '+' in the middle of the second qsTr?

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris