D27583: rebuild mosaic multiple dataset

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 27 23:47:37 BST 2020

echarruau added a comment.

  There is a problem in the multipledataset difficulty progression.
  We have twice "Items are placed on single line with number of items up to 6" in a row, and it jumps directly to 16 items.
  I would prefer to have the second multipledataset set to ""Items are placed on single line with number of items up to 8"
  or
  "Items are placed on multiple lines with number of items up to 8" if it does not fit.

  Also I would prefer a shorter message:

  Up to 6 items placed on single line would be enough for me.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D27583_1