D27583: rebuild mosaic multiple dataset

Deepak Kumar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 13 03:02:01 BST 2020

dekumar added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jjazeix wrote in Data.qml:61
> why using the same variable for 2 differents use cases?
> they are 2 different features, so let's separate them in two different variables.
> If each time we add an option, we have to rename: modelDisplayLayout to singleColumnReducedNewFeatureAndAnotherOne and in the code do
> if(modelDisplayLayout == "single..." || "single..." || ...) and somewhere else if(modelDisplayLayout == "...Reduced..." || ...) it is not readable or evolutive.

@jjazeix Ah, I see as I thought that we use to just use four different variables names for same object. I will update the first one. Regarding the second point I have only made the use of two states now as so I handled it using or for now so that Animtim would update later with minimum code deletion. Anyway now I will make the changes for now the first one as to use 4 different variables and the second one to make use of 4 different states for each of the multiple dataset for now.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D27583