D28477: Fixes a bug where the HFR was not displayed.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 5 08:34:11 BST 2020

TallFurryMan requested changes to this revision.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  I'd like to see a unitary test for this. A simple thing that loads a star cluster fits generated with the CCD simulator, and runs a star detection using SEP. My differential uses UI tests, which are an entirely different method, possibly maybe useful for changes spanning multiple modules.

  What I'll do: I'll create a skeleton of unitary tests for this purpose, and create a test checking findSEPStars specifically with a test frame, and benchmark. Hy, you will then update your code and try your changes in the context of this test. Sounds possible?

  Integrating this to my differential is tricky because I moved code to other files. So I'd prefer this change be merged first (and tested) and myself doing the conflict management afterwards.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars