D28477: Fixes a bug where the HFR was not displayed.

Hy Murveit noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 3 22:40:32 BST 2020

murveit updated this revision to Diff 79254.
murveit added a comment.

  Reverted back to CENTROID as findStars default, still use SEP for mark stars, added hfr to status

  After Eric comment, I reverted my change to the findStars definition, so it will default to CENTROID,
  but I kept the functionality of using SEP to detect stars for Mark Stars (it explicitly calls for that.

  Here's my rationale. First of all, CENTROID does work for this. I tried with my own subs, and using the simulator
  with whatever (probably near default) settins I currently have, and in both cases I get no star detections with
  CENTROID and 100 for SEP. See https://photos.app.goo.gl/taXsZXnVpwtqsSvp8 which was "with ALGORITH_SEP", and
  https://photos.app.goo.gl/qz3gnBdk7GtMw5MEA which was with ALGORITHM_CENTROID.

  Secondly, now as it is, it will just affect Mark Star, which was busted previously, so this won't hurt anyone, and now works,

  Thirdly, I can easily speed up this application of SEP by at least a factor of 2, and that was my plan for a follow up PR,
  which I'd be happy to show you, but...

  Fourthly, I just heard from Jasem that Rob is removing SEP and probably all the other algorithms in favor of SEXTRACTOR.
  So this is probably moot, and IMHO we should add this as I have it, and then when Rob's changes are ready, move it all to SEXTRACTOR.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D28477?vs=79026&id=79254