D24257: PHD2 Enhancements

Robert Lancaster noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 30 05:07:26 BST 2019

lancaster marked 9 inline comments as done.
lancaster added a comment.

  Please test again to see if I fixed all the issues.  I also reduced the message spam from the configure PHD2 camera method.

INLINE COMMENTS

> lancaster wrote in guide.cpp:548
> Well my hope is to get rid of the if statement that now only happens for Linguider entirely.  But I don't have Linguider to try to make the same changes that I did for PHD2.  Nor do I have any experience with it.

I went back to the old if structure here because it makes sense to disable PHD2 cameras using the old method until they get recognized by my configure PHD2 camera method and get enabled by the user

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  master