D22446: Adding error handling strategy control to Scheduler

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 20 07:07:42 BST 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Hm, quite complicated. Has this ever worked? Nevertheless, I think when running multi-day-schedules, I would use "Remember job progress". In that case I think this situation would not happen.

  What is quite good visible from your example, that setting jobs to completed when they hit a constraint is not a good idea. Complete means that the defined amount of frames have been taken - nothing else.

  Therefore I would like to proceed in that direction.

  Meanwhile, it would be great if we find a way to simulate the regression above in a reasonable timeframe. I tried it but did not succeed. It is not sufficient sending the scheduler asleep. Maybe the scheduler needs to pass a time where no job is executable due to constraints and constraints become valid again.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars