D22446: Adding error handling strategy control to Scheduler

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 18 18:59:18 BST 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  OK, understood. But why did it happen that no frame has been captured? Was it due to the case that as soon as it would have been there turn to be started, they already hit their altitude or twilight limit, right?

  The point is, if we set them to aborted and the user selects "restart immediately", it will endlessly loop. That's why I suggest setting them to idle as long as they a) have not been completed AND b) one of their constraints fails.

  If we follow this logic, we define completed as having captured the defined number of frames. All other constraints only talk about whether a job may be executed at a certain point of time.

  Does that make sense?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars