D22446: Adding error handling strategy control to Scheduler

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 18 15:51:52 BST 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  > When job #12 crossed the altitude restriction at 15° while focusing, it was incorrectly set to completed instead of aborted (KO).
  >  When job #13 crossed the altitude restriction at 14.3° before starting, it was incorrectly set to completed instead of aborted (KO).

  That's how it was intended from my side (see our discussion here <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22446#inline-126569>).
  I think I got your point now with the multi-day-schedules. As soon as a job is marked with JOB_COMPLETE, it will not be started the next night when the scheduler keeps running for more than one night.

  Would it make more sense to set jobs to JOB_IDLE when they hit a constraint but are not complete? By the way, this is what happens when a job has passed its startup time. If we take that solution, the jobs will be re-scheduled the following night when the scheduler keeps running.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars