D24041: # Enter a commit message. # # Changes: # # kstars/fitsviewer/fitshistogram.cpp

Hy Murveit noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 18 09:57:06 BST 2019

murveit added a comment.

  Jasem,

  When I look at the image you sent me, either in Pixinsight or Fitsviewer, it seems like it's a 1-channel image (I assume it's not debayered--it has seems to look like a bayer pattern).
  That is, it doesn't seem to display as a color image before or after my change.
  Does it work differently for you?
  Please send instructions on how to test this image, or please send me an image that would display with color (or show 3 medians for R, G & B) on the original software.

  Thanks,
  Hy

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars