D24528: Weather sensor data graph display

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 12 10:17:56 BST 2019

wreissenberger planned changes to this revision.
wreissenberger added a comment.

  > Great! now it works just fine. I think the only thing missing is a small clear button to reset all the data.

  OK, update will come.

  > Btw, if a weather driver does not provide a particular parameter (e.g. humidity), is it disabled? hidden?

  Currently I grab all INDI number properties from the INDI weather module and filter to all properties with names starting with "WEATHER_". The unit of the parameter is currently simply coded into the INDI label of the number property and is not evaluated.

  My intention is to make this more flexible so that for example a temperature sensor from a guiding camera can also be tracked. As soon as we have that we can for example think about a temperature compensation feature in the focuser - which I would really appreciate.

  But step by step...

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars