D19563: adding multiple decays and updated isotope information H-Na

Jörg Buchwald noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 3 19:46:21 BST 2019

joergbuchwald added a comment.

  I still found some issues in isotopes.xml related to data consitency as these data is as merge of multiple sources.
  I'll try to fix them, besides  removing the commented out old code in detailinfodlg.cpp. There are also some contradictions between the data of the german and the english wikipedia.
  However, it is still a great effort to ensure the correctness of the data and also quite hard to handle it on my own, but the current version of kalzium is quite incomplete in that sense, especially with the
   respect to  decay types, and multiple decays, that I would say this patch is still a real progress.

REPOSITORY
  R326 Kalzium