D25078: Replace deprecated KConfigDialogManager::changedMap with property in the class definition

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 26 23:33:34 GMT 2019

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> equationeditwidget.h:39
>  	public:
> +		Q_PROPERTY(QString document READ document NOTIFY textEdited USER true)
>  		explicit EquationEditWidget(EquationEdit* parent);

Q_PROPERTY are ignored if the class doesn't have a Q_OBJECT

which this one doesn't have.

Once you add the Q_OBJECT marked, it stops compiling because document() doesn't return a QString.

Which brings me the question of, what was that KConfigDialogManager line doing?

Did we even need it?

REPOSITORY
  R334 KmPlot