D25405: Fix Step infobrowser and examples localization

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 20 22:20:55 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  Does this work cmake wise if there's no po/ folder?

INLINE COMMENTS

> infobrowser.cc:156
>          }
> -        QString fileName = QStringLiteral(":/objectinfo/%1.html").arg(className.toLower());
> +        QString fileName = QStandardPaths::locate(QStandardPaths::DataLocation, QStringLiteral("objinfo/%1/%2.html").arg(KLocalizedString::languages().at(0), className.toLower()));
> +        if(fileName.isEmpty()) {

can i convince you to iterate over KLocalizedString::languages instead of using the first one only?

This way we will try all the langauges you may have selected and then only fallback to english if none was found

REPOSITORY
  R341 Step

BRANCH
  master