D25105: Dithering while crossing the meridian recognized as guiding

Robert Lancaster noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 2 17:17:43 GMT 2019

lancaster added a comment.

  Ok I think these changes make a lot of sense.  Making a method for checking if guiding is active instead of just checking the state is a very good idea because then we can do what you did and check a number of guide states at the same time, but also if we need to check something else besides the state we could do that too.  So I like that.

  I also agree that a lot of that dead code can go, it is taking up room and you have to get around it to find the code that you want to work on.  When I was making my recent changes for PHD2, I was surprised at how much commented out code there was.  But some of it did prove useful actually and I used it for a reference of how what I was trying to do used to be done.  But now, yes, I think it can go.

  Part of the dead code you are removing is related to rapid guide, something Jasem had been working on that he said did not work well.  I don't know if he ultimately has decided to abandon it.   If he is fine with having that code removed, then great.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  meridian_flip_bugfix_restart_guiding