D21461: Multiplle datasets for money activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 28 15:34:12 BST 2019

jjazeix added a comment.

  This is good start :).
  I did some small comments. Please check with your mentors how you prefer to work: either work by diffs, or you create your own branch (do commits when you want) and once it's good create a diff of the set of commits you want to check.

INLINE COMMENTS

> moneyConstants.js:47
> +var moneyItems = {
> +    MONEY_EURO_COIN_1C:   { img: "c1c.svg",  val: 0.01 },
> +    MONEY_EURO_COIN_2C:   { img: "c2c.svg",  val: 0.02 },

This is more of an improvement but can you put here the full path to the images?
This way, if someone wants to make a dataset with external files (without embed images in rcc), it will still be possible?

> Data.qml:27
> +Dataset {
> +    objective: qsTr("Age Group 3 - 4 years")
> +    property var moneyItems: Constants.moneyItems

Is it possible to have a better objective text? The aim is for the child to know what they will learn or what will the dataset contains. For example, "Learn how to pay up to 10 euros (using money between 1 euro and 5 euros)." (last part may be unnecessary).

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris