D21212: Remove DBus from Python backend

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 20 10:16:04 BST 2019

sirgienko added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> asemke wrote in pythonexpression.cpp:128
> MaximaExpression::imageChanged() has a different logic and implementation. Can we try to unify the handling here?

Not sure. `MaximaExpression` knows, where image placed, and `imageChanged()` handle this. Also, in maxima output there is placeholder for image.
`PythonExpression` has another conditions, so the code different from `MaximaExpression` code.
So, in this moment, I don't see general logic for both classes.

> sirgienko wrote in pythonvariablemodel.cpp:49
> You right, the variable not needed, I just had forggoten to remove it.

I had mistaken, this variable contains value about `variableManagement` (enabled or not) from python settings. `PythonSession` haven't own settings, so we need use session method.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor