D19648: Keep GUI parameters for scheduler and capture in sync with row selection

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 2 08:38:28 BST 2019

TallFurryMan accepted this revision.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  No more problem with reordering of jobs when the scheduler is running. The behavior is now coherent with the Capture module.
  However, the end-user now has the same feedback when clicking (job characteristics are displayed) and double-clicking (job characteristics are edited).
  But that's a better behavior I think (and it matches with the draft UI I'm preparing).

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  row_selection