D19648: Keep GUI parameters for scheduler and capture in sync with row selection

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 27 07:49:48 GMT 2019

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  In D19648#438870 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19648#438870>, @wreissenberger wrote:

  > Active job selected, enabling/disabling queue tables removed.
  >
  > @TallFurryMan: This is a misunderstanding, I did not touch enabling/disabling of the table buttons. This already works correctly and remains as it is.

  OK, but I checked for the reordering problem:

  - It's possible to sort jobs while the Scheduler is running using the "Reset state and sort observations" button. That is not a regression, that is an existing bug.
  - It's possible to reorder and reset jobs while the Scheduler is running using the "Reset state and force reevaluation" button. That is a regression in this differential.

  Other than that, I'm fully OK with this change.

  As a side note, I hope to come up with a new independent gadget that will refactor all these manipulations, and can be used for both Scheduler and Capture.