D19648: Keep GUI parameters for scheduler and capture in sync with row selection

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 24 12:29:24 GMT 2019

wreissenberger planned changes to this revision.
wreissenberger added a comment.

  Ouch, that's embarrassing to admit, but I simply forgot to test this case :(
  I'm afraid, scheduler and capture take the values at least partially directly from the UI and not from the model.

  Nevertheless, updating only in the idle case might be safe, but for the users it's confusing. Wouldn't it be better if we prevent to change the selection and make the UI fields readonly during execution?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars