D19998: Remove bypass of preliminary steps when no light frames are needed.

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 23 22:40:59 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  > This does not work with multi-night setup. Suppose I have a scheduler list with Light + Calibration frames at the end. When I run it daily, I expect it to finish whatever is left. If only calibration frames are left what happens? It tracks and focus and guide on what? What if I only had dark frames left?

  What type of setup do you have in mind? In case that there is a separate scheduler job for the calibration frames, it simply depends, whether guiding etc. is selected in the scheduler job. If it is not selected, no guiding will happen, right?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  improve__remove_calibration_frame_bypass (branched from master)