D19393: Prevent rescheduling aborted jobs until all jobs are processed

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 9 11:16:52 GMT 2019

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  Ah yes I forgot to comment on this. I think the feature is important because for now we cannot estimate properly how long preliminary steps will take. So that's one more of them for the altitude. It was there before, I don't remove it and I make it customizable, as I will for others. This said, I fully agree it is quite hidden for now. I want to rework the UI of the Scheduler to better manage all these parameters and I will take this into account. But before that, I will follow up on your attempts to divide the code of the Scheduler because frankly that file is horrible :)

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  improve__bypass_aborted_jobs_while_running (branched from master)