D19393: Prevent rescheduling aborted jobs until all jobs are processed

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 7 14:50:27 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Hm, I am not so sure whether such a cut-off makes it better. At the end we have two parameters that describe the same limit. For me it was confusing, because I was not aware of the additional cut-off parameter.
  Regarding re-sorting completed/error/invalid jobs, I would vote against. We have two modes for the scheduler: either manual sequence or automatically sorted. In the manual sort, I would prefer no change of the order at all. With the automatic sort, that's another story, there it makes sense.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars