D18600: Improvements in ascending_order activity

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 3 10:52:37 GMT 2019

echarruau added a comment.

  When looking at the code I can not see any implementation of what I suggested.
  There is still files called ordering_number.js and ordering_number.qm containing the generic view and logic code. I suggested that this part should be moved to orderingItems.qml and orderingItems.js.
  There are still these tests:

  >   if (items.mode == "number")
  >          json = items.parser.parseFromUrl("qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/ordering_numbers/resource/dataset.json")
  >      else if(items.mode == "alphabets") {
  >          json = items.parser.parseFromUrl("qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/ordering_alphabets/resource/dataset.json")

  orderingItems.js should point to its own ressource files, this way you don't have to set any path.

  Good luck

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris