D17945: Tutorial screen added for odd even activity

Deepak Kumar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 3 06:34:47 GMT 2019

dekumar added a comment.

  I have changed the condition to check to be symmetrical in the same way as suggested in the comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jjazeix wrote in TutorialBase.qml:32
> I still don't understand why you need 2 bools?
> isEven (should be renamed to isEvenExpected) is set to true if the question is "choose the even number".
> then, when you click on a button, if the number inside is even you should tell if it is good or not.

I need two bools for changing the order of the AnswerButton to be correct.As we need to display three different messages and it should not be assumed that the first box is  always the correct answer and also to set the (isCorrectAnswer: ) in answer button we need the second bool.I think the message good or bad can't be set using a single bool because we need to handle a case of odd number too.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris