D21841: Multiple datasets for money and smallnumbers activity

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 30 16:53:52 BST 2019

jjazeix added a subscriber: echarruau.
jjazeix added a comment.

  @echarruau can you please check the difficulty of the datasets and set the corresponding levels in "stars"?
  For example, for money_back, at last level, Tux has 100€ and needs to buy 4 elements (21€, 59€, 50€ and 68€) and I'm not sure that it is not too complicated (at least for a 3 stars dataset).
  Same for money_cents and money_cents_back where there are also cents (so 49.06€, 164.09€, 25.02€ and 545.08€ for example) which seems quite difficult without calculator

  @AkshayCHD please add in the README where you took the new images and their licences.
  Have you tested your changes on android (phone or tablet?) to know if the layout is still working?

INLINE COMMENTS

> Gletters.qml:90
> +            property var levels: activity.datasetLoader.item !== null ? activity.datasetLoader.item.data : null
> +            property var instructionText: ""
>              property alias background: background

string?

> Gletters.qml:118
> +            height: instructionTxt.contentHeight * 1.1
> +            width: Math.max(Math.min(parent.width * 0.8, instructionTxt.text.length * 10), parent.width * 0.3)
> +            opacity: 0.8

parent.width * 0.3 seems to small, can you make it at least half of the screen?

> MoneyCore.qml:65
> +            property int pocketRows
> +            property var verticalOrientation: background.height > background.width - bar.height
>              property var selectedArea

bool?

> Data.qml:31
> +         "level" : "1",
> +         "objective" : "Select the number on dominoes up to 6",
> +         "words" : [

qsTr() missing for all

> DialogChooseLevel.qml:207
>                  id: datasetOptionsRow
> -                height: datasetVisibleButton.height
> +                height: dialogChooseLevel.height / 12
>                  width: parent.width

just for my information, what do these changes fix?

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris