D22097: Syntax correction in src/backend/hypothesisTest/

Devanshu Agarwal noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 25 19:50:43 BST 2019

devanshuagarwal created this revision.
devanshuagarwal added reviewers: asemke, sgerlach.
devanshuagarwal added a project: LabPlot.
Herald added a project: KDE Edu.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-edu.
devanshuagarwal requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I have tried to follow the coding style guide "coding_style.dox" for all files in backend/hypothesisTest
  Please see if it now somewhat fits in required coding style and what all changes needs to be done

  After getting feedbacks and suggestions, I will try to correct coding styles in my other added files.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot

AFFECTED FILES
  hypothesisTest/HypothesisTest.cpp