Contribution to open source

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Jun 23 23:07:26 BST 2019

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 11:15 AM Dharmendra vasadia
<vasadia.kde at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently working in storage technology and we are using C++ and python for our development.
> I never participated or contributed in open source but i would love to do some work for community.
> I dont know where to start so just sending message
>
> Any help really appreciated
>
> Thanks
> dV

Hi Dharmendra!
Welcome to KDE. :)

In general, I'd say that the best way to get started is to find a
project you particularly care about, use it and look into fixing its
issues.

Some projects will have some problems listed as "junior jobs" which
should be a bit easier to get started with, but in general I'd
encourage you to find a problem that annoys you and try to solve it.

Good luck!
Aleix