D21977: One Way Anova Test

Devanshu Agarwal noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 21 21:44:38 BST 2019

devanshuagarwal created this revision.
devanshuagarwal added reviewers: sgerlach, asemke.
devanshuagarwal created this object with edit policy "Administrators".
devanshuagarwal added a project: LabPlot.
Herald added a project: KDE Edu.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-edu.
devanshuagarwal requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I have added one way anova test.
  Currently, we can only select one independent column (with multiple levels) and one dependent column.

  I have also modified the combo box model for showing columns for tests. Now, QStringList is used as a kind of model for combo box ui.cbCol1 and ui.cbCol2;

TEST PLAN
  Go to hypothesis Test Dock. Select Anova in test and in test_type select One way.
  Perform Levene Test to check for homogeneity.
  Click on Do Test to perform one way anova test.

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot

AFFECTED FILES
  src/backend/hypothesis_test/HypothesisTest.cpp
  src/backend/hypothesis_test/HypothesisTest.h
  src/backend/hypothesis_test/HypothesisTestPrivate.h
  src/kdefrontend/dockwidgets/HypothesisTestDock.cpp
  src/kdefrontend/dockwidgets/HypothesisTestDock.h
  src/kdefrontend/ui/dockwidgets/hypothesistestdock.ui