[labplot] How to customize axis major tick steps?

Ramiro Téllez Sanz urcindalo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 11:38:02 BST 2019

Hi!

I'm starting to use LabPlot (instead of QtiPlot) as my default plotting
and fitting package. So, first of all I apologize if my question is
trivial or if it's been answered before.

I'd like to customize the axis ticks so that, for instance, major ticks
are spaced out 15 units. In QtiPlot that is pretty easy, since you have
a "Step" field where you select how many units major ticks are to be
separated. However, in LabPlot, all I can see under the "Ticks" tab is
how many major ticks I want, but I can't control their "step".

Is there any way of setting a fixed step value between major ticks? What
should I do if I wanted them to be separated by *exactly* 15 units, for
instance, but only 14 or 17 unit steps are possible when setting the
number of major ticks?

Thanks in advance.