D21568: Dock for Hypothesis Testing

Devanshu Agarwal noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 6 05:51:55 BST 2019

devanshuagarwal marked 4 inline comments as done.
devanshuagarwal added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sgerlach wrote in CMakeLists.txt:42
> did you accidentally changed the indentation here?

It was not intended. Will undo that change.

> sgerlach wrote in HypothesisTest.cpp:6
> Is this line correct?

Actually, Hypothesis Test files are inspired from Pivot Table files which are written by Alexander Sir. So, I did not found it correct to replace it with my name.

> sgerlach wrote in HypothesisTest.cpp:35
> including QDebug should not be necessary if you use only our macro DEBUG()

I know DEBUG() macro can be used but surprisingly DEBUG() macro is not printing any output. I am using QtCreator IDE. Please find the attached screenshot. F6873782: Screenshot from 2019-06-06 09-57-58.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6873782>

> sgerlach wrote in HypothesisTestView.cpp:34
> are all these header needed?

Yes, these are useful for functions: exportToFile, exportToLatex, printPreview, print etc.

> sgerlach wrote in hypothesistestdock.cpp:1
> missing license header.

This is an extra file. It is not needed. It is included in src files by mistake.
I have removed it.

> sgerlach wrote in hypothesistestdock.cpp:1
> missing license header.

This is also an extra file. It is not needed. I have removed it.

> sgerlach wrote in hypothesistestdock.cpp:12
> no new line for "{"

s.a.

> sgerlach wrote in ttest.diff:1
> no need for reviewing diff files.