D21531: Bug fix in Scheduler for pausing after capturing sequence

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 3 20:46:12 BST 2019

TallFurryMan accepted this revision.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  That's a real bug actually: we are in the period where dusk and dawn are on the same day! So observation time is later than both dawn and dusk...

  Well, anyway, back to the pause button, from my few tests:

  - Pause is functional
  - When pausing while slewing, slew does not finish and pause does not settle
  - When pausing while capturing, sequence finishes

  There are many things we can discuss. OK.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  scheduler_pausing