D21531: Bug fix in Scheduler for pausing after capturing sequence

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 3 10:03:11 BST 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Eric, please be so kind and test the pause button on the current master without this diff. There you will see that after pressing the button a) the Scheduler waits for a capture sequence to complete and b) when you press the "Start/Resume" button after the sequence completion, nothing happens.

  So from my perspective, this diff brings back the originally intended functionality and nothing else. If we agree with this, I would like to go further step by step as mentioned above. Especially utilising the pause function of the Capture module seems quite natural when pressing pause in the Scheduler.

  Regarding the Observatory module and the interaction, let's discuss this in D21291 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21291>.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars