D18319: Improve LiveDataDock and import widget

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 29 20:21:31 GMT 2019

asemke added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> MainWin.cpp:1923
>  			mqttClient->setName(mqttClient->clientHostName());
> -			QVector<const MQTTClient*> existingClients = m_project->children<const MQTTClient>(AbstractAspect::Recursive);
> -

this piece of code you removed now made sure we don't connect to the same broker twice. Here we also showed an message to the user to make this clear. To me it make sense. We should maybe adapt this logic and extend it to other data sources, too. Was there any reason to remove this logic? You partially moved this logic to LiveDataDock::setMQTTClient(), right?

REPOSITORY
  R262 LabPlot