D18585: Changes in the menus

Karina Passos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 29 16:11:39 GMT 2019

karinapassos marked 3 inline comments as done.
karinapassos added a comment.

  In D18585#401727 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18585#401727>, @apol wrote:

  > Can you show screenshots about it? I'm not sure I understand why you are doing this.

  Sorry about the phone photos, i can't take a screenshot of the menus when they're open.
  So, the change is because the menus of calculator, 2d, etc... was on the main bar, and that only would be used when you were on that tab.
  I thought there's no need to be on main bar a situational thing. I tried to make something more generic.

  F6574853: Screenshot_20190129_140128-1.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6574853>

  F6574859: IMG_20190129_140311750_HDR.jpg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6574859>

  F6574858: IMG_20190129_140321275_HDR.jpg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6574858>

REPOSITORY